Thursday, January 08, 2009

pissing on Arco

I was leaving my house yesterday when I noticed a young man pissing on the fence that surrounds the Arco AM/PM. When I approached him and asked him to not piss on my neighborhood, he instantly got very defensive. 'whats your problem? why you getting all up in my face? I will piss wherever the hell I feel like!' I tried to explain to him that this was my neighborhood and it would be nice if he didn't piss on it, how would he feel if I came and pissed on his neighborhood? 'this is your f__kin hood?' he pointed to the empty lot full of trash and weeds surrounded by barbed wire that Arco owns 'this aint nothin but a sh_t hole!'

How could I argue with him? the Arco AM/PM lot is a sh_t hole! Why should I expect anyone in seattle not to come over and piss all over it?

No comments: